Soundtrack4Life: the B-Sides

The Spazzy's


I have to admit to not really knowing anything about The Spazzys except that they come from Melbourne, Australia. They formed in 2000 and have released one album ('Aloha! Go Bananas' in 2004) and a handful of singles and EP's. I stumbled across them yesterday on You Tube whilst watching a video of Chris Bailey of The Saints and The Spazzys were singing 'My Boyfriend's Back' with him.

With Chis Bailey (Australian TV)


In the light of that I thought I'd search around some more and find more of their music. They are almost like an early version of The Donnas and a female Ramones. It's actually quite fun music.

Kat Spazzy - Guitar & Vocals
Lucy Spazzy - Bass & Vocals
Ally Spazzy - Drums & Vocals

Paco Doesn't Love Me


My Boyfriend's Back


Divorce (Live on Australian TV)


Hey Hey Baby


The Sunshine Drive (Live in Tokyo)


Divorce (Promo Video)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Powered By Blogger