Soundtrack4Life: the B-Sides

A Decade of Music From Mike Peters and The Alarm



Mike Peters & The Alarm have been a real presence again in this decade for myself and my many friends. This little post is dedicated to all at The Wasting Land, those on The Alarm Forum at thealarm.com and all the rest who have found a little bit of joy in the music of Mike & The Alarm.

2000
21st Century (Live)


2001
The Wasting Land (Live)


2003
Few and Far Between


In the Beauty of My Surroundings/Majority (Live)


Where Were You Hiding (Bands Reunited)


2004
New Home New Life


45RPM


2006
EMItunes


Raindown


Without A Fight


2007
Three Sevens Clash


This Is Not A Test/The Alarm Calling


Fightback


2008
Blaze of Glory


Walk Forever By My Side


2009
Spirit of 76 (Live)


Rise


The Rock and Roll


2010
Direct Action


Release the Pressure


Marching On


My Town


Rescue Me


Absolute Reality


The Drunk & Disorderly


Loaded


Love Hope & Strength


Here's to a New and Alarmingly good 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Powered By Blogger