Soundtrack4Life: the B-Sides

Christmas Playlist

Not a huge fan of Christmas music (I cannot be listening to it 24/7!). So I decided to post a bunch of tunes that I like by some artists that I have a bit of time for and have them in one place.

I hope if you have been reading and watching my blogs throughout the year you have found something that brought a smile to your face. Have a great Christmas and a blessed New Year.





Relient K - I Celebrate The Day


Chasing Furies - O Come O Come Emmanuel


OC Supertones - Joy to the World


Seven Day Jesus - O Holy Night


Sixpence None the Richer - Silent Night


Mindy Smith (with Alison Krauss) - Away in a Manger


Jewel - Hark the Herald Angels Sing


Jars of Clay - Love Came Down at Christmas


Larry Norman - Christmastime


August Burns Red - Carol of Bells


FM Static - Christmas Shoes


Flyleaf - Christmas Song


Weezer - O Come All Ye Faithful


Greg Trooper - Muhammed Ali (The Meaning of Christmas)


(Photo courtesy of Kerstin Watson and features our little Boomer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Powered By Blogger